Hello All! New to this Forum! Just found out about it.

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:39 am
by CambridgeA_Resident • 4 Posts

Hello all CenVill readers. I am very upset that I stumbled across this forum by myself after curiously googling century village's website. I've been asking all around from the offices to security guards & board members if theres a website or similar for me to make an advertisement or user-friendly site with discussions/topics about our community. To which, all of them told me there were only the century village news paper to which will cost - I forgot the amount but it was pretty expensive about $60-$80.00. I wasn't that desperate to reach out to the community so i gave up, but here i am now wondering why this forum wasn't directed to me? Admins, do you guys have any idea as to why?

Also, Are there more Residents that know about this website...err forum I guess? I mean, I'm sure there are plenty more residents that would like to reach out to others through a forum like this. I've read a few of the topics here and if more people were to interact or read postings from this forum lots of things can change, such as the complaints or noise or parking.

Lastly I'd like to know if theres a way that We [Together] can make this forum have more exposure? if the community knows about this forum surely more networking can happen also, not just advertisements and complaints, surely there are even positive things and/or news that can be used for this.

Scroll up

RE: Hello All! New to this Forum! Just found out about it.

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:32 pm
by icpdtbug • 1 Post

Did you get any response to your questions here? My SO and I are curious too -- CV seems like an active and involved community, so it would be great if folks had a virtual space to interact. The posts in this forum, though, look pretty outdated.

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:33 pm | Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:30 am
by ivanhoe-resident

I also like you be leave this forum needs more exposure. As a matter of fact if more resident new about it ,they can advertise here for free. Also maybe have like a garage sale every month in the parking lot of the club house. Just my thought.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue May 01, 2018 11:03 am
by CambridgeA_Resident • 4 Posts

I honestly gave up, the admins didn't answer me so most likely they're inactive themselves. maybe once in a while people come across or read this board. The board is pretty much useless, there is 0 activity and no way to even discuss giving it some exposure for it to be active with postings. Notice i made this topic in feburary, any admin replied? nope.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:53 am
by SOFLOTERI • 1 Post

hi, i will shortly be buying in cambridgeC. just checking all the sites to see whats up. you are right, seems like we are the only ones here. maybe it was created before FB got popular? haha...some people were complaining about the management company and i want to say that they have been very helpful to me and always had an answer to my questions.....so far.
see ya around
Teri

TERI
Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:30 am
by curious

I wish CV was more technology inclined. For everything, it's a call or actual paper. They don't have any email addresses to contact them (they have 1 that I've seen so far and they don't answer) and no "real websites" for information. This forum is as much as they have and like you said no one replies either. Not all retirees are technology challenged. I have to call in every time someone is visiting me. Why not just email or fill out a form with the information?? Wouldn't that be better rather than calling in every single time and it's not like they use the "guest list" anyway. I don't understand it. All these rules but no procedures or communication. Instead it's just confusion and frustration here. Make life easier on everyone and get with the technology program. Get contact email addresses or online forms (it's free). Get a better, organized, professional website with real helpful information. Not 46" font sized letters in all caps, that doesn't help. I hope someone at CV will take this advise seriously. This place is too big to not have technology in place. I can only imagine the thousands of calls they get a day. Get with the technology program. This will help you! and us!

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:10 pm
by MG

I agree with you completely. Were you able to find any useful information on contacting the office? I'm a new owner and need to pay for my HOA. I don't have any contact information on who to ask questions. I'm currently out of the country and need to pay but mail makes it so much more challenging. There has to be an online way to pay. Who or where can I ask since I'm not physically there yet?? Any help would be appreciated.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:58 pm
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

Hello, we are here, there is no online way to pay, not yet. We have been trying to work with Management about Our Website, as well as this message board / forum. They do not want to play nice. The Newspaper is Very Expensive to advertise, Our Website is not and it's interactive / translatable.
Share Our Website As Well As This Forum
www.Century-Village.Net

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:59 pm
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

Hello, we are here, there is no online way to pay, not yet. We have been trying to work with Management about Our Website, as well as this message board / forum. They do not want to play nice. The Newspaper is Very Expensive to advertise, Our Website is not and it's interactive / translatable.
Share Our Website As Well As This Forum
www.Century-Village.Net

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 559 topics and 877 posts.

0 members have been online today: