Noise from t.v. all night

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:22 am
by Resident

I am sure other residents are having problems with neighbors who play their t.v.s all night or well into the night so that you can't sleep. What do you do? Call Security and maybe they will come and check or out. And if they do, what next? They say the management company will write a letter to the offender. And it stops there. So are people going stop doing this? If you have had this problem and have a solution, please write about it to help the rest of us. It has been three nights now nonstop and I am so tired and dizzy the next day.

Scroll up

RE: Noise from t.v. all night

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:08 pm
by Food for thought

Attempt to speak with your neighbor first prior to calling Security. If there’s no change, call the Pembroke Pines Police and obtain an official report to pursue legal action.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:24 am
by DIDI

call your building director, thats what they are there for, I have a problem with my neighbour upstairs dragging furniture, hammering, drilling, i have complained several times, then I wrote an official complaint to the president of the association, had a log of the noise, minute by minute, they are renters, so they wrote a letter to the owner of the condo, advising him that if it continue it will be a fine of $100.00 per day, the noise slowed down, then it started again, so I called security and it has got a lot better, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP SILENT, we have to restore the order in this place is out of control and we paid good money for it, we deserve peace and quiet in our golden years, good luck

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:02 am
by Village Eyes

WELCOME TO CENTURY LATINA HOOD . . . What about the pool partys at 3 am ... Dogs barking... skateboard's , babies crying...
Cars going in & out ALL NIGHT , 2, 3, 4 am ??? all the NEW CARS missing the tires ??/ WELCOME TO DA HOOD

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:52 pm
by Village Security Watches This

QUOTE :
" What about the pool partys at 3 am ... Dogs barking... skateboard's , babies crying...
Cars going in & out ALL NIGHT , 2, 3, 4 am ??? all the NEW CARS missing the tires "
CALL US Main Gate: 954-433-7085 Rear Gate: 954-447-2459

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:45 am
by Friend

Hello everyone. Question: What does Century Village do if your tires are stolen or you have a flat tire? Do you get reported/fined/put on wall of shame? It is not the owners fault this disgracefulness is happening here. And it's a process to have the car fixed/towed. Do the directors have some compassion/understanding for these owners? I would. that's a sad situation.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 561 topics and 879 posts.

0 members have been online today: