You should be ashamed!

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:51 pm
by Disgusted

My parents reside in CV and I just came across this website and I am absolutely appalled by what I've seen. CV is considered by outsiders as a nice retirement community but after looking through this site my opinion has completely changed. Comparing Miami and Hialeah to a dump and continuing to degrade these places and then offering a less than genuine disclaimer that makes absolutely no sense is inexplicably insulting and disrespectful to residents and former residents of these cities as well as to the intelligence of your readers. The Wall of Shame is a total mockery and whats truly shameful is including pictures of car accidents on the list, not only is this childish but completely inappropriate! I also read comments here on the message boards from posters who seem to feel that Hispanics are taking over CV. You are correct in that Hispanics, for the most part, remain close to their families. It is rare that you will find a Hispanic senior citizen that has been completely abandoned by their loved ones. We understand the sacrifices that our parents and grandparents and even aunts and uncles have made for us. The love and the values shared in Hispanic families instill in us a great respect towards our older family members and a deep-rooted responsibility to care for them when they need us most. I truly hope for your sake that this derogatory attitude towards Hispanics doesn't stem from the fact that in your family this is not the case.

Scroll up

RE: You should be ashamed!

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:09 am
by Village Eyes

We Tell It like WE SEE IT... WELCOME TO CENTURY LATINA HOOD !
Can't tell ya how many people i know that have SOLD & moved out of this Dump after they were burglarized, then had their car tires stolen,
Young couples with BABY'S moved in, dog shit everywhere, No Body speaks english on the bus ( & they yell ) just to mention a few...
Me, i bought 10 units 15 yrs ago as income property... WELCOME TO DA HOOD !

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:36 pm
by didi

if they are not speaking to you, why does it bother you ? it is ok to speak hebrew, german, french, etc. free country. Just think how the Indians feel about all of us lol

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:41 pm
by Sabrina

nos acabamos de mudar, seguimos trabajando, nuestros padres son 56 y 59,
tengo 21 y mi hermano pequeño es de 16,
todos nosotros todavía trabajo y nosotros ir y venir como nos puto favor.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 561 topics and 879 posts.

0 members have been online today: