TRASH-PILING UP

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 am
by Denise

Good Morning!

I have noticed on two occasions (recent) that the Garbage bin has been overflowing and no additional garbage can be thrown away. I have three bags inside my apartment that don't fit and don't want to leave outside of garbage disposal bin.

Question

Is there occuring where you reside? Are the garbage removing service coming less frequent than usual?

Scroll up

RE: TRASH-PILING UP

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:47 am
by CLEAN IT UP

contact COOPPA 954-437-8864 and keep complaining to your buildings director...EVERYDAY ... OR
Just throw the shit in front of the dumpster ... This place is turning into a GETTO anyway. This IS NOT A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY ANYMORE.
Babies crying everywhere, Dog shit everywhere, skateboarders, Daycare centers in EVERY BUILDING, wash & fold service, IN EVERY BUILDING, commercial vehicles parked everywhere...GETTO...GETTO...GETTO...

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:06 am
by Denise

In regards to garbage pile-up. This could be occurring due to more families residing in the apartments. It’s no longer just a senior couple’s, it’s their daughter/son, grandchildren and perhaps a stray side kick!

More people, more garbage and more shit! Now, we may expect an increase in association fee’s for pickup of their trash! Unbelievable! I am so tired of keeping trash in my apartment, waiting for garbage truck man to pick up. Before you know it, I will have to deal with roaches,mice or whatever just like in New York!

Hang in there!

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:02 pm
by Century Village Doood

There is an increase in residency in the village now , back in the day when it was primarily Jew's & Italians, it was just a simply " Old Couple " retiring here in Century Village. Family, if any, were back up north, would come to visit from time to time, if they came at all. Fast forward 30 years. The influx of South Americans in general, have roots here in south fla now, SO THE ENTIRE FRIGGIN FAMILY MOVES INTO THE VILLAGE when abuela & Abuelo move in so there is 5 times as much trash now, plus all the furniture, building materials, kitchen cabinets, ovens, refrigerators etc piled up in front of the buildings trash bins from everybody upgrading their 30+ year old SHIT !

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm
by Denise

I hear you loud and clear!

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:40 pm
by The Trash Man (lol)

i love this guy, he tells it like it is

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:47 pm
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

KEEP SUBMITTING

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 pm
by Denise

LOL, Well stated!

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:08 pm
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

CENTURYHOOD . . . ya can't believe the things i see here in Da Hood. Hoooooo-Yaaaaah

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:37 am
by Denise

I think First Service and our association is trying to make an attempt to enforce some rules!

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:23 pm
by bobby

hi is there very people post on here and is it very active.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:47 pm
by C.V. Eyes

Yes there is, Now called Century Latina Village Meng

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 561 topics and 879 posts.

0 members have been online today: