SCHOOL BUSES IN CENTURY VILLAGE

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm
by Denise

Hello All!

Can anyone explain what's up with school buses coming in and out of Century Village, leaving and picking up small children? I thought Century Village was for seniors (55+).

Scroll up

RE: SCHOOL BUSES IN CENTURY VILLAGE

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:54 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

LOL< not anymore, signs on the Trolleys say " OPEN TO THE PUBLIC " many buildings now have Day Care Centers , ya kno, grandmaw watches the grandkids ( lol, sure ) EXCEPT, the kids LIVE HERE ... Dogs everywhere, young mothers pushing strollers AT 6:30 am, ( they live here )
Young people doing Car repairs in parking lots, ... I Have Even Seen Prostitutes Walking on sw 16 st applying their trade trying to flag down clients.
People smoking week late at night in parking lot or by the buildings pools, GETTO....GETTO....GETTO....GETTO

Scroll up

RE: SCHOOL BUSES IN CENTURY VILLAGE

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:00 am
by Denise

Aren’t the senior rules for Century Village, especially for children under 18 years of age written in the bylaws? Why doesn’t our association do anything by enforcing these concerns?....Don’t tell me, they are made of GETTO members too?

*By the way, you made my day by making me laugh. You should be a stand-up comedian, I am serious!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 560 topics and 878 posts.

0 members have been online today: