Lawsuits in The Village

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:44 pm
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

20140407_114718
20130927_095403
20140407_114728
20140407_134322
20130718_165130
We have received reports that there is some problems with tile on the common walkway areas in front of the elevators and even entire floors in some buildings. We have also been informed that Dieppa Law, P.A is handling these cases due to Slip & Fall accidents where our Residents ( homeowners / guests ) have been injured severely. Another problem brought to our attention is the common area walkway leading out into some parking lots are slippery when wet. Guard rails have been going up all through the village lately

Last edited Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:47 pm | Scroll up

RE: Lawsuits in The Village

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:19 pm
by Denise

Yes, we have the same problem (Building "P", Area Plymouth) concerning common area walkway leading out into parking lot gets real slippery when wet! I have to work real careful and slow.

Glad management is looking into this problem.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:44 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Hi Denise, its not management, Its residents who have contacted Attorneys from slip & fall accidents. At least 2 residents have lost their lives falling on these slippery surfaces that we are aware of.
Please ask your neighbors if anybody has slipped & Fell due to these circumstances.
There is one Attorney who is handling all the cases for THE RESIDENTS of Century Village. He has been working with Progressive & First Service Residential Management company's concerning liability. RESIDENTS HAVE BEEN GETTING THEIR MEDICAL BILLS PAID AS WELL AS INJURY MONEY : CLICK HERE FOR DIEPPA LAW 305-826-8266
PLEASE PASS THE WORD :

Last edited Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 pm | Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 am
by I Fell and Cant Get Up

Thank you for the information. I slipped and fell walking down the walkway to the parking lot. The ramp was wet and very slippery and No guard rails to hold onto . I called Mr. Dieppa, we have a case, I advise everyone to call him. Thank you Village Voice

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:41 pm
by Denise

Appreciate your info and you!

I will certainly start asking folks in my building and at the gym.

Thank you!

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:20 am
by Denise

OMG! The tile work on the walk ways look BEAUTIFUL!! I was really impressed. Now, I don't have to worry about holding on to the walls anymore!

Thanks!

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:42 pm
by Bif Dawgg

Ours is gone, now they applied " splatter texture " for non slip .... Hummmmm

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 561 topics and 879 posts.