Need A Car?

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:43 pm
by Ruth

After my car was stolen, I needed to buy another. Dealing with car salesmen? Not a pleasant thought. So I went online to Edmunds.com They said to ask for three quotes and Edmuncs tells you the True Market Value for the car in this area. Well I got an answer immediately from the Internet Manager at Rick Case Honda off Griffin Road. His name is Camilo Cortes. He immediately gave me the price indicated on Edmunds. There was no haggling, no hidden costs, no problems. It was that easy. Camilo is wonderful and as I wrote, this is the first time in 74 yrs. that I hugged my car salesman. Listen, call him and tell him that Ruth in Century Village sent you. (305) 632 8522. Although I still miss my old car, I love my new one. I put SkyLink on it as well. It is worth the extra expense and no one is going get my new baby.

Scroll up

RE: Need A Car?

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

Yes, in addition, Rick Case Hyundai Davie's Mark Ary Advertises Here In The Village Voice, Sorry You Did Not Come To Us Sooner.
Please See The Advertisement Under " Sell Your Car " In Our Main Directory
CONTACT MARK ARY AT 954-895-5570
JAVIER BAIGOLRRIA AT 954-562-2246

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:34 pm
by Ruth

I did go there but Rick Case Honda won. It was a straight forward deal at a great price. But it was still part of the Rick Case family.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Just glad your happy [flash]

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 560 topics and 878 posts.

0 members have been online today: