Do you know anyone Renting a 1 bedroom CC, PP?

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:02 pm
by Mafchel

[b]I am 61 Living now in Deerfield Beach close to the Century Village here but would love to live in Century Village in Pembroke Pines. I need a low rent apt with no carpet if possible. Alergies. And if has balcony looking at lake would love it. I 'l take excellent care of your apt. Need it like for 30 years. Hate moving. Also would consider rent to own. I can only pay $500. a month. I am disabled on S.S. but can walk and manage living alone just fine. My daughter lives in Miami and I am too far for her to be coming to visit me often. I can not live with her, she has husband and very well behaved children and they work and have busy life. But she will come see me more often if I live closer. I do not want to move to Miami. Love Century Village and none there. My email is Mafchel@yahoo [/u]in case you know someone renting. Would like to move for Dic or Jan and latest Feb.

Scroll up

RE: Do you know anyone Renting a 1 bedroom CC, PP?

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 am
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

Hello Mafchel, What we have for you're price range are apartment owners accepting H.U.D. payments here in the village.
Most are walk up buildings ( no elevators ) and are 3 floors with minimal view. I suggest that you contact Century Village Real Estate either through our website or contact Mark Samarel directly @ 954-435-6173 - ext 218 - or His cell # 561-302-1069
( A Century Village Licensed Real Estate Agent )
Please mention you were referred by The Village Voice, Thank you

Scroll up

RE: Do you know anyone Renting a 1 bedroom CC, PP?

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Thank you for your reply. Wow, no elevators, but maybe I can get a first or second floor. Thanks again.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 560 topics and 878 posts.

0 members have been online today: