First Service Residential Management In Century Village

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 pm
by New Owner - Hampton

What a friggin micky mouse scam company. These people are nothing more than SCAM ARTISTS and are licensed to operate.
I have never ever been late on a payment, never, now the scammers at First Service Residential service say i was late on a few payments. They turned the " case " over to a collection attorney who is Now Demanding that i pay an additional $700 ( his fee ) plus the $42 late payment fee. Now, all maintenance checks have to be filled out to him, my last 3 payments have been rejected now, because they were not made out to the attorney and now more fees are being assessed saying i have not made payments. HUH, WTF ? i am paying, you scam artists are just generating funds. I have sent letters to the Insurance Commissioner and the fla bar.

Scroll up

RE: First Service Residential Management In Century Village

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:17 pm
by Plymouth Owner

Hello, they did the same exact thing to me, exactly. Then started charging late fees , even when they had my check ?
what the fuck is going on ? They threatened to foreclose on my apartment that i have owned, and paid for cash 30 years ago, HUH ?
What The Fuk ? Get The Fuk Outta Here. RESIDENTS, start righting letters and file complaints with the florida bar #1.
Then the Insurance commissioner next
[b] https://www.floridabar.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/inquiry-complaint-form.pdf [/b]

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:19 pm
by Plymouth Owner

Hello, they did the same exact thing to me, exactly. Then started charging late fees , even when they had my check ?
what the fuck is going on ? They threatened to foreclose on my apartment that i have owned, and paid for cash 30 years ago, HUH ?
What The Fuk ? Get The Fuk Outta Here. RESIDENTS, start righting letters and file complaints with the florida bar #1.
[URL=https://www.floridabar.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/inquiry-complaint-form.pdf]https://www.floridabar.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/inquiry-complaint-form.pdf[/URL]

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:20 pm
by Plymouth Owner

www.floridabar.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/inquiry-complaint-form.pdf

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:07 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Doing same to me right now...they are scam artists.. they are working with attorney Straley & Otto... they in on the scam. Plz we all need to get them...we need to have meeting about it.. asapd

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Omg...going thru this right now with them. They scamming so many tenents.. we aren't late in our payments....we have 10 days alot Ted time to get the pymt there. Their attorneys are in on it also. (STRALEY and Otto) We need to have a meeting asap

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:19 pm

I am going thru this right now with them. They are scam artists....we aren't late in our pymts... we have 10 days after the due date to pay.. it's right there on the pymt stub we send....omg..we need to have a meeting asap

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Scam artists...going thru this right now....their attorney is in on it also.. (STRALEY and OTTO) WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING ASAP...we aren't late in pymts....we have 10 days after the due date to pay. They all need to be reported...first of all their bookkeeping stinks. I am a bookkeeper for 45yrs and they don't know wht they are doing..

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Scam artists...going thru this right now....their attorney is in on it also.. (STRALEY and OTTO) WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING ASAP...we aren't late in pymts....we have 10 days after the due date to pay. They all need to be reported...first of all their bookkeeping stinks. I am a bookkeeper for 45yrs and they don't know wht they are doing..

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Omg...going thru this right now with them. They scamming so many tenents.. we aren't late in our payments....we have 10 days alot Ted time to get the pymt there. Their attorneys are in on it also. (STRALEY and Otto) We need to have a meeting asap

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:12 am
by Kingsley Owner 30 yrs

They are doing the same to my mom. In hospital, missed 2 payments, got right back on track with everything. Now a late fee for money's they had not applied and outrageous attorney's fee's overy 1,000 dollars. Huh, what the fuck.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:11 am

hi. i read your posts and, without knowing all the details, it is not appropriate for me to comment. i will say that i had a similar but different situation with a different management company at century village and paid the legal fees, etc before it got out of hand. i knew i wasn't going to win although i wasn't actually in the wrong. first, you might want to confirm when your payments are due. i believe that the due dates with some management companies may have changed and i am not sure residents were notified. i don't think you have as much time as you may think to get payments in. please, don't quote me on that. second, you should get some satisfaction if you all get together and contact the necessary government agencies. be sure to have good records and can document that you are not in the wrong. third, you might want to contact HELP ME HOWARD at this link.... https://addresscustomerservicecenternumber.com/1800-Customer-Service-Contact-Number-of-Help-Me-Howard-Florida/
good luck for all those who have unresolved issues or to those who have not yet run in to this problem but might.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:45 am
by Online

Do they have a pay online feature? Or do you have to drop off/mail a check?

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:50 am
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

Hello, ADMIN here, and a resident for over 30 years.... you have to put a paper check into the box at the clubhouse. A company in TAMPA processes them.. HUH... and they only collect the checks once a week. This Is A Total Scam, total...they do this to generate $, and hopefully to foreclose on your apt, only to resell it, and start the process all over again.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 561 topics and 879 posts.

0 members have been online today: