IS THERE A HISTORY OF ELDERLY ABUSE BY THE TROLLY DRIVERS?

in Welcome To The Village Voice Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 am
by Chattyto

My father is 86 years old and has lived in CVPP for more than 10-11 years. This past Monday, August 13th when riding home from the Club House he was pushed and grabbed by the neck by the troley #4 driver a little after 4pm!!!!!! Before this happened there were several incidents in the same ride. Bad attitude, verbal disrespect, leaving a lady with a cane far away from her stop, etcetcetc. My father went to complaint to the office when re recovered a little and all he was given was just a glass of water (he was still red and out of breath when he showed up) and a form to fill out that reads: COMMENT FORM FOR PINES TROLLEY CO IN ORDER TO PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE!!!! HOW ABOUT NOT PUSHING AND CHOKING THE RESIDENTS????? It is a joke and adds insult to injury! Not even an apology or a FORMAL complaint form. The trolley driver in question, continued doing his route like if nothing happened. We are first taking care of his health but believe me I am going to make sure that something is done about this. I just wonder, how many of the CVPP residents have suffered from similar treatment from employees that are suppossed to know how to handle the elderly and protect them and make them feel safe.

Scroll up

RE: IS THERE A HISTORY OF ELDERLY ABUSE BY THE TROLLY DRIVERS?

in Welcome To The Village Voice Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:29 am
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

Hello Chattyto,
Sorry to hear about your father, FIRST,
He needs to seek Medical Attention !
Next, Take pictures of any injury's,
Next, obtain a Police Report,
Next, try to locate any witnesses,
Next Click Here For The Most Often Recommended Attorney
Representing Residents Of All Century Village Properties In Florida
- OR- centuryvillageattorneys.com

Thank You..
Editor/ Admin

Scroll up

RE: IS THERE A HISTORY OF ELDERLY ABUSE BY THE TROLLY DRIVERS?

in Welcome To The Village Voice Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 pm
by Chattyto

Do you know if the trolleys have cameras? A/C? Do you know if the drivers are trained on how to handle the elderly? Has something similar happened before?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 560 topics and 878 posts.

0 members have been online today: