FRAUDULENT CONTRACTORS

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:03 pm
by JUST MAX

My mother and I had been seeking a contactor for some major renovations in our unit. I was told of a contractor who lives and works in CV. His name is MARCO LAPARRA and he is a fraud. I csn say this because he defrauded me. When we met, we reviewed work to be done, contract was signed and money's paid. This contract was signed in April 2015 and was for kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel. As of this writing, no work has been done. The kitchen was partially removed but nothing has been replaced leaving dangerous conditions as a drawer front fell on my foot resulting in a broken toe. I have photos of before and after...which ironically are the same!! He says he has "WORD OF MOUTH " references..PHOTOS say 1000 words. BEFORE you hire HIM!!! COME SEE YOURSELF. TAKING HIM TO COURT then...Next Judge Judy.

Scroll up

RE: FRAUDULENT CONTRACTORS

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:38 pm
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

YUUUUUUUUP : Residents, You Have Been warned , there are a lot of scams going on in Century Village Pembroke Pines..
We should know, we get phone calls and emails EVERY FRIGGIN DAY : RESIDENTS , BE CAREFUL WHO YOU LET INTO YOUR APARTMENT, ASK FOR ID IF THEY SAY THEY ARE FROM : FPL : COMCAST : VILLAGE MANAGEMENT : FIRST SERVICE : ATT : ETC..

Scroll up

RE: FRAUDULENT CONTRACTORS

in Welcome To The Village Voice Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:57 am
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

Any Updates ? As a Community, we ALL need to stick together and REPORT not only to police, But COOPPA and First Service Mgt

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 561 topics and 879 posts.

0 members have been online today: