RACOONS IN CENTURY VILLAGE

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:48 am
by SCARED

BE WARE!!

There's a family of raccoons in Century Village. I have seen them twice by my apartment area walking down the strip, like they own it early in the morning. In fact, when I opened my door and the raccoon was starring at me as I slowly locked my door. As I walked away, he started doing the same and turned around to look back at me. I guess neither of us, trusted each other's back!

You may think they are cats but they are not! I felt the same way, until I looked at the Mama raccoon dead in the face! Don't get close nor make them feel threaten. Keep your distance or they will attack you!.

Scroll up

RE: RACOONS IN CENTURY VILLAGE

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:40 pm
by We Have Them Also

I saw a mother and her brood the other night, best just to go your own way

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:34 am
by Scorpion

Here at Buckingham they are eating the car's electrical system, hoses. Not a laughing matter.

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:26 am
by ADMIN • 89 Posts

I have seen several packs coming from the area behind the Temple, that strip of undeveloped land ( but with a road )

Scroll up

in Welcome To The Village Voice Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:53 pm
by Happy Racoon Day!

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?.. This place is bringing flash backs when I lived in the hood! First the arches which screamed as soon as you hit the light switch! Then the mice that somehow would race each other playing while we had visitors. Here we got, fire ants, worms, raccoons and folks sleeping or having jungle boogie in their car! Yeap! What's nasty is when you come across those rubber do-hickies!

Raccoons are coming by resident doors late at night or early in the morning! Be caring when stepping out your door and whatever you do, don't call Security because you will be talking to deaf ears! Seriously!!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 563 topics and 881 posts.

0 members have been online today: