WHAT’S UP WITH THE NEW CHANGES

in Welcome To The Village Voice Mon May 04, 2015 7:32 am
by EXTREMELY UPSET

I have resided in Century Village for many years and I swear, I have never-ever noticed the Visitor lane (towards the left) and Now the Middle lane being so long! Century Village residents with ID’s have to wait in the Middle lane now behind visitors.

Reference: Century Village main entrance off of Pembroke Pines Blvd.

The gate Security Guard stated that now “Visitors” can go on the Middle Lane. However those of us, who are Owners/resident with ID’s are informed, we have to wait behind any visitors!

Seriously though, this drastic new change to accommodate visitors at the expense of Unit owners/residents needs to be re-examined. Century Village residents are being forced to needlessly pay the price of waiting in long car lines and are treated as visitors. This doesn’t make any sense!
Visitors coming into Century Village don’t pay association fees; we do and are also responsible for the Security Guards Salary?

Can someone please – please, explain the logic behind this change to include the reason Visitors are being given Priority over Century Village residents that have ID cards, thank you in advance

Scroll up

RE: WHAT’S UP WITH THE NEW CHANGES

in Welcome To The Village Voice Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:44 pm
by Village Security Watches This

Get A Barcode, NO LINE, NO WAITING, either gate [flash]

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dilcia Prendergast
Board Statistics
The forum has 561 topics and 879 posts.

0 members have been online today: